Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of A4 black card and fold it in half. With the fold line along the left-hand side draw out a square approximately 11 x 11cm and cut it out using scissors.
- To create the fireplace take seven craft sticks, apply a small amount of glue to the back of each one and stick two to the left edge, two to the right edge, two to the top edge and one along the bottom edge.
- Cut out a square 8 x 8cm from some orange tissue paper and another square 7 x 7cm from some yellow tissue paper. Lay the yellow piece on top of the orange and pinch in the middle to scrunch the tissue paper up. Apply a small amount of glue to the back of the tissue paper and then stick it down to the front of the card near the bottom.
- Cut out two long rectangles from some brown paper and stick these just below the tissue paper to create the fireplace logs.
- Cut a length of purple pom pom ribbon approximately 13cm in length and glue both ends to the top corners of the card.
- Peel away the self-adhesive backing form three stocking stickers and stick these in a row along the pom pom ribbon.
Make sure the glue has completely dried before writing your message inside the card to avoid the craft sticks from moving out of place.