Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Draw a 20cm diameter circle onto blue felt and cut out with pattern scissors (draw round a plate if it helps).
- Cut a large eight petalled flower from pink felt and a smaller four petalled shape from white. Cut out four orange leaf shapes.
- Using three strands of embroidery thread, stitch sequins to the small white flower in a cross design. Use running stitch to sew the white flower to the centre of the large pink one.
- Stitch three sequins to each orange leaf shape. Sew the leaves to the large petals of the pink flower with running stitch. Stitch three sequins to each of the smaller pink petals.
- When the pink flower is completely decorated, pin it to the centre of the blue circle. Use a small running stitch all around the shape to hold it in place.
- Sew two different colours of sequins all around the edge of the circle to make a neat border.
Sew the completed design to another circle of felt and stuff to make a decorative cushion.