Time to Make
How to Make
- Cut an ice lolly shape out of a sheet of self-adhesive felt.
- Trace around this ice lolly shape on the remainder of the felt sheet and cut out, so you have two identical felt shapes.
- Peel off the backing of one of these shapes and stick the wooden craft stick to it. Place the other felt shape over the top and stick down, so the stick is in the middle.
- Cut 3 different coloured rectangles out of some of the other sheets of felt. Stick these felt rectangles to the ice lolly shapes and trim the sides.
- Cut a small strip of self-adhesive magnetic tape and stick it to the back of the ice lolly.
Leave the backing on one of the ice lolly shapes, this will make it easier to stick them together.