Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Lay out two wooden craft sticks on a flat surface and stick together using masking tape.
- Repeat this with ten more sticks to create six pairs of sticks.
- Take two of these pairs and turn them upside down. Then use the masking tape to stick the two pairs together.
- Add another pair of sticks and stick them together with the masking tape. Repeat this until all of the sticks are added.
- Use a thin paintbrush to paint ‘TOP DAD’ or your choice of message onto one side of the sticks and leave to dry.
- Once dry, fill in the rest of the wooden sticks with blue paint and a red border and leave to dry.
- Turn the sticks over and write your Father’s day message in the centre with a pen. Then draw some stars around the edge with the yellow pen and fill in the rest of the border with red paint.
- Concertina fold the sticks and tie in place with some blue ribbon.
You may need to trim the width of the masking tape if it overhangs the width of the sticks.