Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a black pen to draw a line down the centre of the canvas, and another line across the middle, splitting the canvas into four equal sections.
- Cover your hand in a brightly coloured shade of paint and print your handprint onto one of the sections.
- Repeat step two with the other members of the family to fill all of the sections of the canvas.
- Use a black pen to write each person’s name underneath their handprint.
- Write the year at the top of the large canvas using a black pen.
Make sure you cover your hand with lots of paint, otherwise the handprint won't be clear.