Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a wooden fairy door and colour it in using Giotto decor pens.
- Use the glue gun to add a blob of glue to each bottom corner of the wooden door, then place the door onto the bottom centre of the wreath and hold in place until the glue dries.
- Cut a semi-circle shape out of a sheet of white card and stick it to the back of the wreath behind the door.
- Glue some dried moss to the front of the card, around the door, until the card is fully covered.
- Push some toadstools into the moss, and stick some flowers either side of the fairy door.
- Hang two fairy stickers from the top of the wreath by tying some twine around the wreath, leaving some hanging down, and sticking the fairy stickers to the twine.
- Cut another strip of twine and tie each end to the top of the wreath to create a loop for it to hang from. Then stick a flower sticker to the wreath where each piece of twine is tied.
When adding the toadstools, try to wrap the wire around the twigs in the wreath to hold them securely in place.