Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of card and cut a strip along the width of it about three inches wide. Roll it up to make a funnel, then tape it in place.
- Place the end of your funnel into the top of a glass bottle, and use it to pour in some pink glitter. Once you have enough glitter in the bottle, push the cork lid into the top.
- Cut a piece of pink wool, long enough to fit over your head, and thread it through the ring in the lid of the bottle.
- Thread some glitter pony beads onto both ends of the pink wool, then tie the ends of the wool together in a double knot. Making sure you can still fit it over your head.
- Take a sheet of purple card and cut out a small label shape. Then, using a thin black pen, write ‘Fairy Dust’ onto it.
- Cut a small hole in the top of the label and thread some pink wool through it. Then use the wool to tie the label to the neck of the bottle.
Younger children may need help pouring the glitter into the bottle as it is quite small.