Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of pink felt and cut out a small dress shape with four pointed ends.
- Cut out a slightly smaller shape from a sheet of purple felt with three pointed ends, so that when the pink dress is placed on top of it the colours at the bottom alternate.
- Use double sided tape to stick the pink dress to the purple shape.
- Take a sheet of blue felt and cut out a small shape with five pointed ends. Then stick it on top of the pink felt dress using double-sided tape.
- Create a belt for the dress using a small strip of purple felt and a yellow flower gem sticker. Stick it onto the waistline of the dress.
- Take a sheet of blue glitter card and cut out the shape of some fairy wings. Then cut out a smaller fairy wing shape from silver glitter card and stick it on top of the blue wings using double sided tape.
- Stick the dress to the wings, then cut a small magnet from the magnetic tape and stick it to the back of the fairy dress.
Use a pen/pencil to draw out the dress shapes first if you are not confident cutting freehand.