Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
How to Make
- Take a wooden craft stick and at one end, draw on the elf's face with a thin black pen and the hair with a brown felt tip pen.
- Cut out the shape of an elf’s top and hat from your chosen felt colour then stick these to the craft stick using some super tacky glue.
- From a different coloured felt, cut out two small gloves and stick these in place.
- Cut out two elf ears from light pink felt and glue these to the back of the craft stick so they line up with the face.
- To finish, stick down two mini pom poms onto the top and one onto the end of the hat.
As the wooden pop sticks are very narrow, make sure you use a thin pen when drawing on the elf’s face.