Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a piece of A4 yellow card and fold it in half so you have a card A5 sized.
- Download and print off the template provided then cut out the chick shape. Place the chick template to the edge of the yellow card so the straight line on the chick is in line with the fold line on the yellow card. Draw around the template then cut the shape out using scissors.
- Take an orange pipe cleaner and cut it into six pieces approximately 4cm long each. Using glue, stick these to the bottom of the chick to create it’s feet.
- Take two yellow feathers and use glue to stick these either side of the chicks body for it’s wings.
- Cut out a small triangle from some orange card and stick this to the chicks face for it’s beak, then stick down two wiggle-eyes just above.
- Cut out the template provided for the two egg halves from some purple card. Apply a thin line of glue to the edge of the cracked egg, line this up with the back egg piece and stick down.
- Cut out the easter egg patterns from some pink and green card then stick these down to the cracked egg half using glue.
When gluing the two egg pieces together, make sure to leave a gap along the top edge to create a pocket for the chick card to sit inside.