Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a yellow gift box and assemble it, however don’t attach the two side pieces over the centre handle just yet.
- Paint the upper sections the gift box with pink paint, and paint a scalloped edge just underneath where the fold line is. Leave to dry.
- Once the paint has dried, finish assembling the box by attaching the two side pieces to the handle.
- Cut out a door shape from a sheet of pink self-adhesive foam and draw an outline and a door knob with a purple deco pen. Stick the door to the centre of the gift box at the bottom.
- Make four windows by cutting out a square from white self-adhesive foam and outlining it with a pink deco pen. Stick two windows to the front of the gift box, either side of the door, and a window to each side.
- Create a picket fence around the house by sticking two long thin strips of self-adhesive white foam horizontally around the bottom of the house. Then cut out fence sticks from white self-adhesive foam and sticking them about an inch apart around the box, overlapping the thin strips.
- Cut out a bunny shape from pink self-adhesive foam and draw on a face with a black pen. Then stick this bunny to the front of the house in front of the white fence.
- Decorate the rest of the house with Easter eggs made from self-adhesive foam and flower stickers.
The roof will need two coats of paint to get an even look.