Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take the lid off of a square craft box, then paint the box and the lid with pink paint and leave to dry. Add another coat of paint if needed.
- Cut out two bunny ear shapes from a pink foam sheet. Then cut out two slightly smaller bunny ear shapes from white foam and stick them to the pink ears using double sided tape.
- Stick the two bunny ears to the back edge of the lid of the box, making sure the white foam is facing forwards.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the front of the box, just below where the lid finishes.
- Cut out a small triangle from purple foam and stick it to the box just underneath the eyes.
- Use a black pen to draw on the bunny's mouth.
- Fill the box with shredded tissue and mini chocolate eggs.
Paint the craft box white before adding the pink paint to make it extra bright.