Beginner. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
25 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Add some blue paint to a cup or jar, then add some water and mix it together thoroughly until you have runny blue paint.
- Repeat step 1 with green paint, and again with white paint.
- Place the circular canvas onto a flat surface, then pour some blue paint onto the canvas in random sections.
- Pour green paint into the blank sections of the canvas, then add small sections of white paint.
- Carefully tip the canvas so that the paint moves and starts to mix together. Continue to tip it in different directions until the whole canvas is covered in paint.
- Leave to dry overnight on a covered, flat surface.
- Leave to dry overnight on a flat covered surface. Make sure it is completely flat other wise the paint will run and the pattern you have created will change.
Make sure the surface you are working on is fully covered as the paint can drip off the edges of the canvas