Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint a round wooden coaster with green acrylic and let it dry. Cut out a tree shape with a wide trunk and branches from brown self-adhesive foam.
- Stick this to a second piece of brown self-adhesive foam so that 1.5cm of the trunk hangs over the edge and cut around the shape.
- Place the tree foam side up on the back of another piece of sticky foam and trace round it. Cut out.
- Cut out several leaves from green foam. Stick a leaf to the end of each branch on one tree.
- Remove the backing paper from the other tree and fix the two shapes together so the leaves are enclosed. Fold out the base of the trunk and stick it to the green coaster.
- Use flower stickers to cover the base of the tree. Cut out a tiny multicoloured bird from sticky foam and place in the centre of the tree.
Use a darning needle to pierce pairs of holes in the leaves of the tree so that mum can put her earrings through them.