Intermediate. Adult supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix up some orange paint and then use it to paint the outside of a mini ceramic flower pot.
- Take one wooden craft peg and cover it in blue paint, then leave it to dry.
- Turn the blue peg upside down and use the glue gun to stick a wooden craft stick to the inside of the peg. Hold the stick in place until the glue has dried.
- Cut out a dragonfly wing shape from a sheet of light blue foam. Then carefully open the peg and push the wings into the middle. They should stay in place when the peg is closed.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to the top of the front of the blue peg.
- Push some air dry clay into the bottom of the mini plant pot. Then push the end of the wooden craft stick into this clay. Leave the clay to dry.
Be careful not to let the peg stick together when the paint is drying. An adult should always use the glue gun as it can get hot.