Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using a pair of scissors, carefully cut a 9cm long piece of bamboo, as shown. This bamboo stick will become the dragonfly's body.
- Find two gemstones of similar size and colour, for the dragonfly's eyes.
- Glue the gemstones onto either side of the bamboo stick using the large glue dots.
- As shown, using a white acrylic deco pen draw a circle onto each gemstone and leave to dry.
- Using a black marker pen, draw a dot directly onto each white circle.
- Fold four skeleton leaves in half. Glue two skeleton leaves onto each side of the bamboo sticks to create the dragonfly's wings, as shown.
- Repeat stages 1-6 to create your second dragonfly.
- Finally, glue the completed dragonflies onto the gift bag, using the large glue dots.
Using Large Glue Dots (AG167) instead of PVA glue is a mess free alternative and requires no drying time.