Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- On a sheet of white foam measure and draw out 28 rectangles that are 6cmx 3cm to create the domino tiles. Carefully cut out the rectangles.
- Using a glue stick, stick the domino tiles to different coloured papers and leave to dry. Then carefully cut out the domino tiles with he paper backing.
- Use a black pen and ruler to draw a thick line across the middle of all of the domino tiles. Make sure the pen has dried before moving onto the next step.
- Using rainbow self-adhesive gemstones, create 28 dotty dominoes by sticking them on the tiles in the following sequence:
- • 1 domino with both sides blank
- • 6 dominoes with one blank side and gems going from 1-6 on the other.
- • 6 dominoes with 1 gem on one side and gems going from 1-6 on the other.
- • 5 dominoes with 2 gems on one side and gems going from 2-6 on the other.
- • 4 dominoes with 3 gems on one side and gems going from 3-6 on the other.
- • 3 dominoes with 4 gems on one side and gems going from 4-6 on the other.
- • 2 dominoes with 5 gems on one side and gems going from 5-6 on the other.
- • 1 domino with 6 gems on both sides.
To add some sparkle to these dominoes, try swapping foam sheets with glitter self-adhesive foam and experimenting with the other shapes in the crystal stick-on stones pack such as stars.
What You Need