Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a medium sized heart foam sticker and peel the backing off, then stick it to the bottom of one of the wooden people. Stick another heart sticker of the same size onto this heart to make a thicker stamp.
- Repeat step one with a smaller heart sticker to create another heart stamp. Then repeat it again with the foam letters to create an M stamp and a U stamp.
- Mix white with pink and purple paint to create pale pink and pale purple shades of paint. Take the M stamp and cover it with the purple paint.
- Unroll the newsprint roll and press the M stamp onto the paper. Then add some paint to the U stamp and print the U next to the M. Then stamp another M to finish the word MUM.
- Stamp the word MUM around the newsprint roll multiple times and leave to dry.
- Cover the medium heart stamp with pink paint, and press it onto the newsprint roll in between the MUM words. Repeat this multiple times.
- Repeat step 6 with the small heart stamp, filling in the rest of the gaps. Leave to dry before using as wrapping paper.
Use a paintbrush to add the paint to the stamp, rather than pressing it into the paint, to get a more even coverage.