Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- With a glue stick glue 3 pieces of black card together so you have a thick piece.
- Glue your chosen patterned paper onto the card and draw on the fidget spinner template, cut this out using scissors. Do the same for the card circles.
- Using a hole punch, punch a hole in the centre of the fidget spinner, making sure this is big enough for the straw to pass through.
- Push the straw through the hole, on one end glue one of the card circles to the end with PVA. Cut the excess straw off and glue the other card circle onto the other end. Make sure you dont cut the straw too small as this needs to be able to spin loosely in between the card template.
- Finally, glue a one pence coin onto each corner of the fidget spinner. This will add weight to the fidget spinner and help it to spin.
Glue the patterned paper onto the card before cutting the fidget spinner shape out to ensure a neat edge.