Time to Make
20 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Make sure you are wearing old clothes and your work surface is covered. Take a plastic cup and put some green, yellow and white acrylic paint into it and use a wooden craft stick to mix the colours together to create a pastel green.
- Pour the same amount of PVA glue into the cup and a few drops of water. Use a wooden craft stick to stir the mixture together. Then add a few small drops of baby oil into the cup and use the wooden stick to stir the mixture.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to create cups of yellow, pale blue and white mixtures, (or any other colours that you choose).
- Take another plastic cup and pour in small amounts of each cup of paint, alternating between the colours.
- Place a glass jar upside down onto a covered surface, then slowly pour the cup of mixed paint onto the centre of the bottom of the jar until the whole of the jar is fully covered in paint. Leave to dry overnight.
Put the jar on top of an upside down plastic cup before pouring the paint to prevent paint build up at the bottom.