Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Colour your chosen frame with two coats of bright acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Roll out two rectangles of different coloured Fimo to a thickness of 2mm. Place one on top of the other and roll up like a swiss roll.
- Use a modelling knife to cut 2mm thick slices of your swiss roll to make swirly discs. (You might need to ask an adult to help with this).
- Make some flower shapes by rolling some ovals of clay in your hands and pressing together to make petals. Add a centre and bake the flowers and the swiss roll slices on a baking tray in the oven.
- Once the shapes are cool, glue them to the front of your painted frame with PVA. As you baked the shapes on a tray you'll have a nice flat back to them and they'll stick easily.
- Use a glitter glue pen to add sparkly dots between your clay shapes and when this is dry coat the whole frame with acrylic varnish.