Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a grey sheet of foam and cut out the shape of a saw using scissors.
- Then cut out the shape of the handle from a sheet of red self-adhesive foam. Stick the handle to the saw shape.
- Repeat steps one and two to create more tools, such as a hammer and a screwdriver. Leave the backing on the main part of the foam to prevent it from sticking to anything.
- Cut three short pieces of blue wool, about four inches long, then attach them to each tool using the sticky side of the foam.
- Tie the other ends of the wool to a split metal ring to attach the tools to the keyring.
Try using different coloured foam for a different colour scheme.
Tagged with:Fathers Day