Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Find a plate, bowl and drinking glass of different sizes and draw a series of concentric circles in the centre of the drawstring backpack.
- Draw three lines across the circles and sketch out the words Dads Car Kit in the centre of the design.
- Slip an empty cereal packet into the bag to prevent paint seeping through before colouring the circles with fabric paint. You may need to apply two coats.
- Draw some simple shapes on the back of the self-adhesive felt sheets and cut out. Try cars, traffic cones and spanners.
- Add detail to your cut-out shapes with more felt if necessary.
- Peel the backing paper off your motifs and arrange them around the painted circles. Iron the bag on the unpainted side on a low heat.