Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- On a piece of paper, sketch out your design, teacher's name or message.
- Copy your design onto the wooden coaster using acrylic paint and pens. Leave to dry.
- When dry, apply a coat of Acrylic Satin Varnish to protect your design from the base of hot cups.
- Alternatively, copy your design onto the paper insert from the Acrylic Coaster Kit using fibre tip pens.
- When dry, insert into the base of the acrylic coaster and clip into place with plastic insert as per instructions.
To protect the surface of the wooden coaster from the base of hot cups, you need to apply a coat of Acrylic Satin Varnish over your finished design.