Time to Make
30 minutes plus drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint an oval craft box red. Leave to dry and add another coat of paint if necessary.
- Cut two small pincer shapes out of a red sheet of foam, and eight 5cm pieces of red pipe cleaners. Glue the foam pincers to the end of two of these pipe cleaners.
- On each side of the oval craft box, carefully make two small holes at the bottom and one more slightly above these. Push a 5cm pipe cleaner into each of the bottom holes and bend them to make the legs. Then push the pipe cleaners with the pincers on into the other holes.
- Make two small holes in the lid of the craft box and push the remaining 5cm pipe cleaners into them.
- Peel the backing off of two wiggle eyes and stick to the two pipe cleaners that are in the lid for eyes.
Take the lid off before painting it to prevent it sticking to the box.