Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the craft pot with a layer of yellow paint and leave to dry.
- Cut a piece of bubble wrap the same height as the pot and long enough so that it can wrap all the way around. Then attach it to the pot using double sided tape.
- Paint the bubble wrap with yellow paint, adding another layer if necessary, and leave to dry.
- Cut out two large leaf shapes from a sheet of green card. Then roll the top of the leaves around a pencil to create a curve.
- Stick the leaves either side of the pot using double sided tape.
Wait until the paint is completely dry before attaching the leaves as otherwise they will not stick.