Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use a soft pencil to draw several coin shapes in the middle of the dish.
- Fill in the circles using gold and silver Deco pens, making sure the two colours don't run into each other.
- Make a pattern of small dots around the inside of the dish and around the rim with a red porcelain paint pen.
- Cut an 11cm diameter circle of yellow self-adhesive foam and fix to the middle of a 13cm circle of plain blue foam.
- Place the dish in the centre and make pencil marks around the edge to show the position.
- Spell out a message using foam self-adhesive letters. Fix the dish to the mat with double sided tape.
Stick a real coin to the bottom of the dish to trick you Dad!