Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Mix up a skin tone colour of paint, then paint a small circle at the top of a stone to create Cinderella’s face.
- Paint on Cinderella’s hair using yellow paint. Then paint her dress with light blue paint.
- Paint on any other details, including her arms and headband, then leave to dry.
- Paint the other characters onto the other stones, including Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, ugly step sisters, glass slipper and so on. Leave all of these stones to one side to dry.
- Once the stones are dry, add a little bit of glue to the edges of the glass slipper, Cinderella’s dress and the fairy god mother’s wand. Then pour some silver glitter over the top of the glue and shake of any remaining glitter.
- Use the black fabric pen to write ‘Cinderella Story Stones’ onto the front of the fabric pencil case. Then store all of the story stones inside.
Wait until the paint is completely dry before adding any glitter to prevent it smudging.