Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- First paint your story book with a white base coat before painting it blue.
- Then paint a Christmas tree on to the front of the story book and use the glitter stars to decorate.
- Put to one side to dry completely.
- You will need 5 wooden peg people to create your characters.
- Take your first peg person and paint it in the theme of an elf with a green top and stripey trousers.
- Use the template to cut out his collar and belt from glitter card. Once the paint is dry stick this on using PVA glue.
- Paint the hair and face.
- Complete the other 4 characters – Santa, Rudolph, The Snowman & The Angel.
- Once you have a full set of characters you can store them in the book ready for Christmas!
Try making your own festive characters like a gingerbread man or a christmas penguin!