Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
15 minutes per puppet
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a red pipe cleaner and twist it around your finger, then remove it and bend the end of the pipe cleaner upwards.
- Take a sheet of pink felt and cut out a small circle, about 1.5 inches in diameter.
- Cut out a beard shape from a sheet of white felt and glue it to the pink circle. Use a black pen to draw a mouth onto the beard.
- Make Santa's hat by cutting a hat shape out of red felt, and then glueing white felt onto it to make the white trim and bobble. Glue the hat to the top of the face.
- Stick two wiggle eyes to Santa's face, in between the hat and the beard.
- Glue Santa's face onto the tip of the red pipe cleaner.
- Use the same technique to make the elf, using a green pipe cleaner and green and yellow felt.
You can use double sided tape instead of glue for faster drying times