Easy, adult supervision needed
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Take a sheet of A4 red card and fold it in half. With the fold line along the left hand side, measure out a rectangle 6 x 10.5cm and cut it out using scissors.
- Apply some glue to the front of the card and stick down six red craft sticks in a row, make sure the ends of the sticks are all in line with each other.
- Take two more red craft sticks and cut the ends off both so you have two sticks approximately 6cm in length. You might want to ask an adult to help with this step as this could be hard for a child to do with scissors.
- Apply a small amount of glue to the back of each craft stick and stick these onto the front of the card, about 1cm from the top and bottom.
- Apply some glue to the back of a mini wreath and stick this to the front of the card near the top.
- To create the door’s letter box cut a small rectangle 1cm x 2.5cm from some gold card, and stick this to the front of the card, just underneath the wreath.
- For the door’s handle, stick down a gold self-adhesive pearl to the right of the letter box.
Make sure the glue has completely dried before writing your message inside the card to avoid the craft sticks from moving out of place.