Easy. Adult Supervision needed.
Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a rectangle shape from dark blue paper and fold in half width ways.
- Place glue inside the rectangle and attach the top of a cocktail stick to the left side of the rectangle into the fold. Close the rectangle shape tightly together to ensure the cocktail stick is secure.
- Using scissors cut a triangle shape out of the middle of the end of the flag.
- Attach a red satin bow underneath the flag where the cocktail stick meets the flag.
- Decorate the flag with self-adhesive pearls and gems around the edges and place a crown jewel in the centre.
- Repeat steps using red paper and a blue satin ribbon to create a range of red and blue royal flags.
Ensure the cocktail stick is firmly stuck in the flag so it doesnt become detached. You can recreate this catering flag concept for other celebration events such as birthdays.