Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Wrap a cardboard tube in a sheet of red paper and stick it in place using double sided tape. Fold the edges of the paper into the ends of the tube.
- In the centre at the top of the tube, cut a tab by cutting three sides of a square, then fold it upwards.
- Stick a piece of black card onto the inside of the tab to create the chair. Then Cut a small circle from a sheet of white paper and use a black pen to make it look like a steering wheel. Use tape to stick the steering wheel inside the hole opposite the chair.
- Cut four circles from a sheet of black card and attach them to the cardboard tube using split pins to create the wheels.
- Draw around the end of the tube onto a sheet of red paper/card and cut it out. Then use the glue gun to stick this circle to the front of the cardboard tube. Repeat this for the back of the tube.
- Cut a thin strip of yellow paper that is the same length as the cardboard tube and stick it along the side of the car. Repeat this on the other side.
- Use a deco pen to draw a number onto the top of the car at the front.
Don't fold the split pins too tight otherwise the wheels may not spin.