Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Wrap a cardboard tube with skin tone paper and stick in place with glue. Then wrap the bottom half of the tube in pale green paper.
- Use a green pen to draw scales and decorations onto the green paper.
- Cut a circle out of skin tone paper, making sure it is slightly wider than the width of the tube. Glue wool onto this circle to create the mermaid's hair, then use wiggle eyes and a black pen to create the face.
- Use a purple pen to colour in two shells, and colour in another shell using a pink pen. Glue the two purple shells to the skin tone section of the cardboard tube to create the bikini top. Glue the pink shell to the mermaid's hair.
- Glue the mermaid's face to the top of the cardboard tube, above the purple shells.
- Cut a mermaid tail shape from a sheet of pale green paper, and use a green pen to draw on the scales. Then glue the tail to the back of the cardboard tube.
Glue some wool to the back of the face to make the hair appear thicker.