Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using our templates for the mouse body and ears, draw around these on the felt. Cut out 2 felt body shapes and two ear pieces in same coloured felt, and two smaller inner ear pieces in a different coloured felt.
- Stick the two ear pieces in place with double-sided tape on one of the felt body shapes towards the pointed nose end.
- Using double-sided tape around the body edge, attach the two body shapes together leaving the body hollow and a gap at the base of the mouse to insert the candy cane.
- Attach the two inner ear pieces to the ears as shown with double-sided tape.
- Cut a tiny circle of the same colour felt as the inner ear pieces for the nose and stick on the tip of the head.
- Using a black marker, create two small black eyes.
- Insert the Candy Cane through the gap at the bottom of the mouse into the body section as shown.
- Hang on the tree or give as a small festive gift in your Christmas card.
Using a similar design format, why not create a whole range of candy cane Animals such as cats, dogs etc.