Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Pick out some green buttons that are medium sized. Then use some green embroidery thread and thread it through a hole in the smallest button. Thread it back through the other hole and then tie in a knot.
- Use the other end of the embroidery thread to attach the other buttons by threading it through the holes. Attach four more buttons with the largest at the top.
- Tie the end of the thread to a split metal ring in a double knot, and then trim it to make it look neater.
- Cut a snake tongue shape out of a red piece of paper. Then use a glue dot to stick it to the back of the button at the top.
- Peel the backing off of two small wiggle eyes and then stick to the front of the button at the top.
Try making various snake characters out of different coloured buttons.