Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Paint the wooden coaster with some blue paint and leave to dry. Remember to paint the edges.
- Using the mini glue dots, begin sticking the buttons to the coaster, starting in the middle and working outwards.
- Use a combination of colours and sizes and try to put contrasting colours next to each other to make it really bright.
- Draw around the wooden coaster onto the back of a sheet of self-adhesive felt, then cut this circle out.
- Peel the backing off of the felt circle and then stick to the underneath of the wooden coaster.
Using a mixture of different sized buttons will help to fit the circle better.