Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Measure and carefully cut four, 10cm lengths of string, as shown.
- Glue the string onto the bark square, using the PVA glue, to form a 3×3 grid.
- For the Bees apply an undercoat of 3 white stripes onto each of four stones.
- And for the Ladybirds, paint an undercoat set of white wings onto the other four stones. Leave to dry.
- Once the undercoat is dry, paint over the white stripes with yellow acrylic paint, as shown. Leave to dry.
- Then paint over the white ladybird’s wings using red acrylic paint and leave to dry.
- Finally, using a black marker pen outline the Bees stripes as shown, and for the Ladybirds outline the wings and add black spots.
- Once completely dry, you’re ready to play.
To avoid layers of paint, always use a white undercoat on the stones.