Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use brown paint to paint a tree trunk with branches onto the canvas and leave to dry.
- Cut the bubble wrap into four small squares.
- In the paint tray, mix some red and yellow paint together to make orange, then use the paint brush to paint this orange paint onto the bumpy side of one of the bubble wrap squares.
- Print the bubble wrap onto the tip of one of the tree branches on the canvas. Then do
this a few more times, spaced out around the tree branches, and a few on the bottom of the canvas to create the leaves on the floor.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 with red, yellow and green paint until the tree is full of leaves. Leave to dry.
Make sure the brown paint has fully dried before adding the leaves to prevent smudges.