Time to Make
30 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Assemble a paper lantern by adding the metal wire to the inside of the lantern.
- Cover the lantern in a coat of blue paint and leave to dry.
- Take a sheet of green self-adhesive felt and cut out some shapes to form the land sections of the globe.
- Peel off the backing of the felt shapes and stick them to the blue lantern.
- Use white self-adhesive foam letters to spell out ‘best dad in the world’ and stick them to the front of the lantern.
- Tie some red ribbon to the top of the metal wire for your lantern to hang from.
Make sure the paint is completely dry before sticking on the felt/letters otherwise they may not stick.