Beginner. Adult supervision needed
Time to Make
25 minutes + drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a tall semi circle shape, slightly smaller than the size of the canvas, out of a piece of bubble wrap.
- Mix up a shade of orange paint and cover the bumpy side of the bubble wrap with this paint using a paintbrush.
- Print the bubble wrap beehive onto the middle of the mini canvas, then carefully peel it away.
- Once the beehive has dried, paint yellow bees around it, and one or two over the top of it. Leave to dry.
- Use a black pen to outline the bees and to draw on their stripes. Then add wings and eyes to the bees.
- Mix up a dark orange shade of paint and draw a semi circle at the bottom of the beehive.
Remember not add too much paint to the bubble wrap otherwise it may smudge on the canvas. Also, kids could use their finger prints to create the yellow base for the bees.