Time to Make
25 minutes plus glue drying time
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Choose your colour combination first then cover the bauble with the stick-on stars. Allow the glue to dry.
- Cut off the hanging string. Apply some hot glue on the base of the bauble & stick centrally nto a circular branch.
- Cut a piece of craft wire, (to match the bauble) 25cm long, fold it in half & twist it tightly l eaving a small loop at the fold end.
- Feed the end of the twisted wire through the bauble loop & tighten the wire using the round nose pliers. If the wire slides around, add a dab of hot glue to the wire at the bauble loop to fix it still. Hold in position until glue dries.
- To create the loopy wire, wrap around a pencil/pen. Loosen it a little by pulling slightly.
- Brush some tacky glue over the top of the branch off cut, making sure you go right up to the bauble. Sprinkle iridescent white glitter over it. Shake off excess & allow to dry.
- Cut a piece of glitter card, ( matching the bauble) 2.5cm x 4cm & a piece of white card 1.5cm x 3cm. Write the name on the white card then stick it onto the glitter card, leaving an even border all around.
- Stick a self-adhesive dot onto the wire loop. Do not remove the backing. Stick the name card onto it.
To ensure the stick-on stars are super secure, add a dot of super tacky glue on the back before sticking onto bauble.