Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut a 20cm long piece of white elastic and thread nine purple flower beads onto it.
- Thread a split metal ring onto the elastic and then tie tightly into a loop using three or four knots.
- Cut another 20cm piece of elastic and thread through the purple flower loop. Thread nine orange flower beads onto it.
- Tie the elastic tightly to make a loop of orange beads. You are now making a pretty chain!
- Continue making a chain of loops in this way using the same number of different coloured beads each time.
- Once the chain is seven loops long check all the knots are really tight. Trim the ends of the elastic and put a dab of PVA Glue onto each knot to ensure they don't come undone.