How to Make
- Cut a long length of the brown seagrass twine and wrap it around the card kraft ring. Attach more as necessary. Wrap it around until you can no longer see the card ring beneath. Fix in place by tying a tight knot.
- Place 4 pairs of small branch cuttings evenly around the wreath, fix in place by wedging them under a piece of the twine, or fix with a glue gun.
- Create 4 bundles of sesame branches and tie together with orange embroidery thread. Place alongside/ behind the branches. Fix with glue gun.
- Use gold leaf bark shapes to fill the spaces between, fixing with the glue gun.
- Dot acorns (or pine cones) around the wreath to complete the piece – fix with glue. Add more pops of colour with the orange embroidery thread around the branches if desired.
Use a glue gun to fix pieces quickly and effectively - no drying time necessary!