Time to Make
1 hour 30 minutes
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cut some simple leaf shapes from autumnal coloured card. Draw smaller shapes inside these and cut out the centres before cutting out the whole shape.
- Place a leaf shape onto a square of different coloured card and trace around the inside.
- Cut out the aperture and glue a square of coloured cellophane over the top.
- Glue the original leaf shape over the top of the cellophane and cut around the outside to make a leaf shaped 'stained glass' panel. Make lots more leaves in this way.
- Cut a pretty butterfly-shaped piece of card and use a hole punch to make several holes along the bottom edge and two holes at the top for hanging.
- Tie each leaf to the bottom of the butterfly piece so that they hang in different places. Finally tie some cord through the top holes to hang.
You can adhere the face pieces, paw pieces and tummy pieces with fabric glue to make it easier.