Time to Make
15 minutes per animal
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Use double sided tape to stick a red leaf shape (the shape with five points) onto a green leaf shape, making sure the points of the green leaf show between the gaps of the points in the red leaf.
- Trim off the bottom stalk part of the leaves.
- Take a sheet of yellow foam and cut out a long oval shape, approximately 10cm tall. Stick two will eyes onto this and use an orange deco pen to draw a beak.
- Use double sided tape to stick the turkey’s body to the foam leaf shapes.
- Use a pink deco pen to draw some wiggly lines onto an orange leaf shape.
- Cut out two fin shapes from orange foam and use double sided tape to stick them to the orange leaf.
- Then cut out a fish tail shape from orange foam and stick this to the stalk end of the foam leaf.
- Add a wiggle eye and use the black deco pen to draw a mouth.
- Take two five pointed brown foam leaves and stick them together with double sided tape, making sure the points from the back leaf show through the gaps between the points of the front leaf.
- Take a sheet of brown foam and cut out the shape of the hedgehog’s head, and two small ovals to make the feet.
- Use a pink deco pen to draw the insides of the hedgehog’s ears, and a black pen to draw the nose and feet lines.
- Add two wiggle eyes to the hedgehog’s head, then stick it to the brown leaf shapes using double sided tape. Then stick the two feet to the leaves, just underneath the head.
- Take a red leaf shape and stick a wiggle eye to the pointy end of it, and use a black pen to draw a smile underneath.
- Cut a long, thin tail shape from a sheet of brown foam and stick it to the stalk end of the leaf using double sided tape.
- Cut out two circular shapes to create the mouse ears. Use a pink deco pen to draw the insides of the ears. Then stick them to the red leaf using double sided tape.
Why not turn these leaf animals into magnets using our AF213 Self Adhesive Magentic Tape.