Time to Make
How to Make
- Choose two polystyrene balls, one medium and one large. Mix blue and white paint together to get a light blue and then paint both of the polystyrene balls.
- Start to make the elephant's ear by moulding some blue noodles together to form an oval shape. To do this, dampen the sponge that comes with the noodles with some water. Push the end of one noodle into the sponge and then stick it to another. Make two of these.
- Cut a blue pipe cleaner to about a third of the size. Push one end into the bottom of the smaller polystyrene ball, and the other into the top of the larger one to form the body and head. You may need to remove a bit of the polystyrene from the bottom of the larger ball to help it to stand up.
- Attach the ears to either side of the smaller polystyrene ball with glue dots. Then get two more blue noodles, wet one end of one and stick to the end of the other to form the trunk. Use glue dots to stick this to the front of the polystyrene ball.
- Attach two more blue noodles to the front of the larger ball to make the legs, then stick two large wiggle eyes either side of the trunk.
Try making a whole set of jungle animals using different coloured magic wet 'n' stick noodles.