Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Using 6 craft sticks, make a deep V-shape by sticking the ends together (overlapping by about 1cm) with Super Tacky Glue.
- Add 2 craft sticks to join the top of the V-shape together and make a triangle. Make the ends of the 2 top craft sticks dip down a little so that the line isn’t straight.
- With a ruler, measure a long strip of A4 gold card, 2cms wide. Cut this out with scissors and stick to the right side of the V by putting Super Tacky Glue on the craft sticks. Make sure that it covers the bottom of the V-shape. The top can stick out as this will be covered later.
- Measure another long strip of A4 card, 4cms wide. Cut this out with scissors and stick to the left side of the V-shape by putting Super Tacky Glue on the craft sticks. Make sure that it covers the bottom and overlaps the other gold strip slightly.
- With your scissors, make the bottom of the harp curved by rounding of the sharp edges.
- Print the template and cut it out. Flip it over and draw around it on the back of some gold card. Cut out the card and stick it to the top of the harp by putting Super Tacky Glue on the craft sticks.
- Straighten 5 gold pipe cleaners and lay them out evenly on the back of the harp. Glue them at the top with Super Tacky Glue. Put Super Tacky Glue over them too, as this will help make them stick more securely. Allow the glue to become tacky before you move on to the next step.
- Add glue to the other ends of the pipe cleaners.
- When the glue has dried, snip the ends of the pipe cleaners off with a pair of scissors.
- Use the gold self-adhesive pearls to decorate the front of the harp.
Complete your Angel look with our ‘Angel Halo’ and ‘Paper-Plate Angel Wings’ Projects.