Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Cover a pine cone in PVA glue and spread evenly using a paint brush. Then pour silver glitter over the pine cone and shake it to remove any excess glitter.
- Draw an angel’s face onto a sheet of white card using coloured pens. Then cut this out as well as an angel wing shape.
- Once the glue has dried, stick the angel face to the front of the pine cone.
- Put a strip of double sided tape down the centre of the wing shape and stick it to the back of the pine cone.
- Cut a small piece of thin purple ribbon and bend it into a loop. Then tape it to the top of the pine cone for the decoration to hang from.
Leave a strip at the back of the pine cone blank when applying the glitter as it will be easier to attach the wings later.