Time to Make
Adult Supervision Needed
How to Make
- Poke 3 pine branches into the wreath. Make sure the branches are sticking out clockwise. Evenly space the clusters of branches around the wreath and facing the same direction.
- In the gaps between the branches glue 8cm pieces of jute & cotton cord. Leave to dry.
- Poke the silver berries through the wreath either side of the cord pieces. Wrap the wire poking through around and through the wreath to secure the berries. Repeat this with the snow berries.
- Paint on a thin layer of glue to the sides of one of the tealights. Hold the sticky tealight over a piece of paper and slowly sprinkle the iridescent white glitter directly on top of the glue. Repeat this until the sides and top of the tealight are covered. Do not apply any glue or glitter on the tea light flame. Leave to dry.
- Repeat step 4 with 4 other tea lights, this time using red glitter. Leave to dry.
- Place the glitter tealights between the pine branches. Adjust the branches so that the tealights are secure and won’t fall out of the branches.
Stick a Craft Glue Dot on the bottom of the tealights to stick them on the wreath if they aren’t staying in place. This will keep them sturdy and make it easy to take the tealights back off the wreath if the batteries need replacing.